We are looking for Warehouse Operatives with FLT to work for our Barnsley based client.
Summary of the Warehouse Operative with FLT position:
- The pay: £11.59 PH.
- The Location: Barnsley, S75.
- The Hours: 47.5 hours,Monday – Friday, 20:30 – 06:30
- The Job: Picking, loading, and unloading of white good for despatch.
- The Person: Previous warehouse experience, and an FLT licence is essential.
- The benefits: Accessible via public transport, training provided, onsite parking, kitchen facilities, weekly pay, and overtime is available!
Interested? Apply now, or look at the full Warehouse Operative with FLTjob description…
A successful Warehouse Operative with FLT might have/be:
- Previous warehouse experience.
- An FLT licence is essential.
- A strong work ethic.
- Able to read pick sheets.
- Flexible to work overtime if required.
- A good eye for detail, and constantly strive for quality and accuracy.
- The ability to work well as part of a team or alone.
Daily duties of a Warehouse Operative with FLT include:
- Paper picking orders.
- Loading and unloading.
- Use of hand pump trucks and sack barrows.
- Operating a forklift in the warehouse.
- Other general warehouse duties as determined by Team Leaders.
Benefits of the Warehouse Operative with FLT position:
- Immediate start.
- Weekly pay.
- Onsite parking.
- Kitchen facilities.
- Accessible via public transport.
- Regular overtime available.
If you are interested in becoming a Warehouse Operative with FLT, please click Apply Now!