This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
We are looking for Warehouse Operatives to work for our Barnsley based client.
Summary of the Warehouse Operative position:
- The pay: £9.75 PH.
- The Location: Barnsley, S75.
- The Hours: Monday – Friday, 06:00 – 14:30 or 12:00 – 20:30
- The Job: Picking, loading, and unloading of white good for despatch.
- The Person: Previous warehouse experience, and an FLT licence, is advantageous.
- The benefits: Accessible via public transport, training provided, onsite parking, kitchen facilities, weekly pay, and overtime is available!
Interested? Apply now, or look at the full Warehouse Operative job description…
A successful Warehouse Operative might have/be:
- Previous warehouse experience.
- An FLT licence is advantageous.
- A strong work ethic.
- Able to read pick sheets.
- Flexible to work overtime if required.
- A good eye for detail, and constantly strive for quality and accuracy.
- The ability to work well as part of a team or alone.
Daily duties of a Warehouse Operative include:
- Paper picking orders.
- Loading and unloading.
- Use of hand pump trucks and sack barrows.
- Other general warehouse duties as determined by Team Leaders.
Benefits of the Warehouse Operative position:
- Immediate start.
- Weekly pay.
- Onsite parking.
- Kitchen facilities.
- Accessible via public transport.
- Regular overtime available.
If you are interested in becoming a Warehouse Operative, please click Apply Now!