Production Administrator (30 Hours Per Week)
Our Client is based in Chadderton Oldham, they are a UK manufacturers of locker room benches, wire mesh storage lockers, security lockers, gas cylinder cages, partitions and heating guards.
Easy to reach location via Bus, Tram or Road, with free onsite parking available.
Job Location: Chadderton
Pay Rates: £10.70p/h
Days of Work: Monday to Friday 30 Hours Per Week Must be flexible with hours
About the Role
We are recruiting for an experienced Production Administrator to work on a Part time basis Monday to Friday 30 Hours Per Week, the ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and must be flexible with hours as you may be required for early starts, late finishes as required to cover any overtime.
- Maintain and update the production schedule.
- Adding new Sales Orders.
- Sending Order confirmations and estimated delivery dates, by email.
- Deleting Sales orders from the schedule, which have completed and been despatched.
- To liaise with Estimating, Sales, Production and Despatch, with updates.
- Matching Sales Order and delivery documentation for completed goods.
- Ordering materials and parts, via Purchase order system.
- Purchase orders for ‘finishing’ the manufactured goods.
- Stocktaking and ordering consumables for bathrooms and kitchen.
- Matching Purchase order with delivery note paperwork with invoices, with attention to detail.
- Administration assistance with despatch of goods, when the warehouse is busy.
- Processing Sales Orders, printing delivery documents.
- Sending despatch confirmations to customers.
- Liaising with Sales for delivery queries and updates.
- Monitor low stocks for replenishments.
- Arrange Transport and deal with queries from couriers.
What we need from you
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to multi task and prioritise tasks.
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive.
- Be a strong team player.
- Have previous experience working on a Counterbalance Truck
- Have a current in date certified Licence (we can not accept inhouse licences)
Follow us on Facebook @xpress solutions recruitment ltd to get the latest jobs straight to your phone.
We are Xpress Solutions and we value you by:
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate rates of pay for the work you will be doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- Always at the end of the phone if you need to speak to us.
Xpress Solutions acts as an employment agency for temporary or permanent staff. Please visit www.xpresssolutions.co.uk for all of our vacancies and to read our terms and conditions.