Sales Administrator (Maternity Cover – February - December)
20 hours per week
Monday – Friday 10:30 – 14:30
Based in Denton
We are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator to join our well-established and highly reputable kitchen door and accessories company in Denton, Greater Manchester.
Working in the fast-paced, quality driven, Sales Department dealing with customers via the telephone and email, processing orders, dealing with enquiries and resolving complaints.
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls to high quality business standards.
- Working with own initiative to fully utilise available data to answer queries and resolve issues.
- Working to service delivery KPI’s
- Dealing with customer enquiries on products, pricing, delivery schedules and more.
- Processing high volumes of orders accurately onto the inhouse system.
- Ensuring customers adhere to agreed payment terms, including taking credit card payments verbally.
- General office administration with electronic filing.
- Multi-tasking, managing numerous time critical workloads.
- Working to fixed business deadlines.
- Working collaboratively with multiple departments to achieve acceptable customer outcomes.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about customer service, be polite, articulate and used to a fast-paced customer service environment, working to deliver service KPI’s and customer outcomes.
You must be experienced with Inbound service enquiries via phone and email, query resolution and order processing.
Work experience/Educational requirements:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- IT literate in Microsoft
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Must be able to work as part of a team and use own initiative
- Good time keeping along with attention to detail are key
- Must show a willingness to learn about the business
- Educated to a GCSE standard
encourage and support the improved health and wellbeing of its employees. TKC does this through the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Clean modern, specious and well-appointed offices
- Fresh Fruit provided to support healthy eating
- Free filtered water
- Two communal staff break areas.
- Staff discount available on business products
- Social events
- Wellness plan available to employees after 2 years’ service
- Extra day annual leave from your 5th year
- 23 days annual leave plus standard bank holidays
- Staff saving scheme
- Long service bonuses
- Relaxed dress code
- Subsided gym membership & boot camp sessions twice a week (off-site)
- Cycle to work scheme (once a year)
- Reduced cost Costco membership