A superb and unique opportunity has arisen for a Head of Inbound and Digital Marketing to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd based in Newton-Le-Willows. This is a fast-paced and unpredictable role that will suit someone who will thrive in that atmosphere. This is a full-time, permanent position reporting directly to the Sales Director
To be considered for the role, you will require the following essentials:
- Ability to fully understand the importance of inbound marketing and sales philosophy
- have significant recent experience of being fully immersed within HubSpot.
- Ability to manage and measure the success of marketing activities
- highly organised, strategic, and accountable.
- Ability to setup, run and analyse paid digital marketing campaigns to drive email sign-ups, lead generation and customer acquisition.
- Have experience creating and manging successful integrated digital campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Ability to curate and deliver content in the right places to drive awareness, trial and conversion.
- Process oriented with strong project management skills.
- Data-driven and can synthesise, analyse, and present marketing performance metrics
- Have a great sense of humour and work ethic.
This is a newly formed role and will involve overseeing the digital marketing strategy, developing, implementing, tracking, and optimising digital marketing campaigns to ensure digital growth. The Head of Inbound and Digital Marketing will have excellent knowledge of current marketing tools as well as being a HubSpot guru.
Within this position, you will also be:
- Responsible for the development and reporting of the Sales and Marketing KPI’s and dashboards within HubSpot to provide visibility into the business.
- Ensuring consistent use and maintenance of HubSpot across all regions, assist with the cleansing and updating of data to enable accurate targeting, reporting and overall effectiveness.
- Envisioning and executing digital strategy to optimise conversion rates and maximise return from content marketing, email marketing, event marketing for each of their audiences.
- Designing and managing the entire digital marketing activities including display and paid advertising, email marketing, the company website, shop, overall digital presence, and marketing database.
- Planning and controlling social media channels, company website and reviews.
- Growing the website traffic and improving website performance to enable digital growth.
- Contributing ideas and curating effective digital marketing content plans.
- Collaborating with colleagues to create impressive client-centred, SEO optimised landing pages.
- Drive and manage compliance on all areas within HubSpot.
- Contributing to the analysis and improvement of customer experience across digital channels, from lead nurturing, to customer on-boarding, and Amazon etc.
- Working with and train business stakeholders on HubSpot processes and digital tools to optimise efficiencies.
- Responsible for the end-to-end lead journey, both in terms of generating relevant data and understanding the various touch points.
- Manging the compliance of users on HubSpot
Defining, testing, measuring, and optimising all digital sales and marketing processes for scale and growth
Examples of our fantastic colleague welfare includes: -
- Great people management
- Pension and real time access, includes Perkbox (a bunch of freebies)
- A real career pathway
- Professional development training/ via Skills Centre
- Company award scheme
- Awards & Commendations
- Colleague Zone web portal
- At Kingdom we take pride in our ability to develop our employees beyond their starting role within the company. Working in partnership with Skill Centre we will make sure you meet all the requirements for your role as well as using existing funding programmes to open up a whole host of career opportunities for you. The qualifications on offer include courses such as First Aid, Customer Services, Team Leading and Conflict Management to name but a few and you will be supported on your training journey with access to the latest e-learning software and equipment.
£32,000 plus bonus per annum
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm you must be flexible to the needs of the business.