- 0161 484 3800
We are looking for a FLT Driver to work for our Doncaster based client.
Summary of the FLT Driver position:
· The Job: Use of a FLT Counterbalance in the Goods In department moving stock around the warehouse and unloading trailers.
· The Person: Must have an RTITB or ITSSAR Counterbalance FLT Licence. Previous goods in/warehouse experience is beneficial.
· The benefits: Friendly team atmosphere, subsidised canteen, weekly pay, and onsite parking.
Interested? Apply now, or look at the full FLT Driver job description…
A successful FLT Driver might/must have:
· Use of an FLT Counterbalance truck.
· Unloading trailers.
· Moving stock around the warehouse.
· Putting stock into racking.
· Order picking.
· Loading of HGV’s.
· Controlling pallets that are coming into the Goods In department.
Daily duties of a FLT Driver include:
· Must have an RTITB or ITSSAR Counterbalance FLT Licence and have driven within the last 6 months.
· Be an effective communicator and able to work with people at all levels of ability and from different cultures and backgrounds.
· Possess the ability to use own initiative with good organisational skills.
· High level of process adherence and accuracy in following safe systems of work.
· Positive work ethic, reliable, honest, and committed.
· Able to work under pressure and take ownership of processes and responsibility for own workload.
· Other duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
Benefits of the FLT Driver position:
If you are interested in becoming a FLT Driver, please click Apply Now!