- 0161 484 3800
We have hours available for a Flexible temporary Worker.
The assignment is for an Environmental Enforcement officer, working in Grimsby, DN32 area
Hours: On average 40 - 48 hours per week, Shifts as per site rota. Monday to Sunday, 8 hour shifts between 07.00 - 19.00.
Salary: £9.90 per hour increasing to £11.00 per hour after 3 months - Weekly pay.
This is a temporary assignment with the potential of turning into a permanent role.
Applicants require a Full UK Drivers licence and your own vehicle.
About the role:
Working alongside the Local Authority, you will be spending your days outside (come rain or shine) carrying out foot patrols in hot spot areas for a wide range of environmental and anti-social behaviour. You will be speaking with members of the public, and when appropriate issuing fixed penalty notices and reporting matters that could lead to prosecution.
We are looking for someone who has experience of engaging with members of the public face to face and has the ability to act with integrity and honesty whilst treating people with respect in what could be a difficult situation.
This is a challenging but rewarding role and if you are passionate about the environment and supporting the local community, this role will enable you to make a real difference.
What’s in it for you?
• Full PAYE status (still allows Tax Credits/SSP etc)
• Remain eligible for SSP/SMP
• Weekly pay every Friday
• Holiday pay
• Job flexibility – allowing you to be registered with more than one company
• The ability to claim and be paid legitimate HMRC work/travel related expenses each week. https://www.gov.uk/tax-relief-for-employees/travel-and-overnight-expenses
• Company Pension - NEST (Automatically enrolled if eligible – one month opt out period)
• Dragon Perks (a free online benefits portal where you can get access to your cash back rewards, discounts, and re-loadable cards to be used at over 2000 major retailers. This includes deals on shopping, eating out, travel and cinema, such as percentages off and 2 for 1’s. There is also a Wellbeing area that offers such things as a virtual gym, free eye tests, credit rating, a legal helpline & retirement planning. You are entered into a free monthly Lotto draw with a chance to win up to £3,000.00 and also free monthly competitions with regular draws)
You can apply and pay for Dragon Perks Plus or Protection, which provides additional benefits including Ticketguard, Priority passes, insurances etc (conditions apply)
You will receive a contract of employment from your employer separately.
You will receive your pay weekly on a Friday from Deliverex (PSP) Payroll Services Provider.
You will not be working for Kingdom Service Group directly, although will have the opportunity to request your temporary agreement to be transferred to a Kingdom Contract in the future.
Introduction: We generally operate as an Agency and Employment Business, as referred to in the regulations in our ‘agreement for work finding services’, and we are in the business of providing recruitment services to Client’s looking for workers, and work finding services to candidates seeking work. If you are seeking work, have provided us with your personal details to be registered on our database of candidates, and have asked us to locate work for you. We are prepared to seek work for you on our assignments set out our terms, and you wish to accept our services.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk to you.