This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Kingdom Recruitment are currently looking for FLT Counterbalance drivers on an ongoing position for a well-established global hygiene and health company based on Trafford Park.
You must be able to work shift pattern - 4 on (2 days and 2 nights) - 6 off
Work extra shifts (overtime) as required due to business needs and holiday cover
The shifts are 12 hours
The rate of pay is £10.45 plus an attendance bonus
You must have RTITB Licence
FLT experience 2 years
- Working within a busy paper manufacturer
- General FLT work and working with attachments (Bale clamps, Parent roll clamps & Pole)
- Unloading parent rolls from the papermaking dry end conveyor
- Transporting parent rolls to their required destination - Production line, parent roll bridge or designated warehouse
- Updating parent roll storage plans as per parent roll movements
- Transporting, storing and loading parent roll cores in to magazine
- Banding up used parent roll cores ready for re-use or scrapping
- Punctual and reliable to fulfil shift rota’s
- Able to organise and prioritise workload
- Complying with all site safety rules
- Flexible work approach to training and working different areas as required, including manual tasks and slabbing/scrapping of defect products
- Responsible for area standards – storing small / scrap / hold rolls in correct areas and general houskeeping
The role will include an onsite induction and ongoing training
If you are looking for long term work and available to start asap, please ring 07718475466