This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
We require an experienced FLT Driver to work for a leading manufacturer in the paper industry in Skelmersdale
- You will ultimately be responsible for the safe and efficient movement of large Paper Reels around the factory.
- Experience with Grab and Clamp attachments is highly desirable along with being signed off for up to 7 tonne FLT.
- A minimum proven 2 years FLT experience will be required.
- You must be able to work within a pressurised environment for the duration of your shift.
The shift pattern
- The role is based on 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off.
2 x Days 7am to 7pm
2 x Nights 7pm to 7am
4 x Rest
Overtime may be available, but not guaranteed.
- STD £10.45 per hour
- OT £15.68 per hour
- B/H £20.90 per hour
You will be paid weekly, PAYE, with annual holidays in line with the permanent staff.
- You must be able to complete and pass a 4-hour test, both written and driving.
- You must have Nationally recognised Certificate(s) for FLT, ideally with Clamp/Grab Experience.
- You must have a minimum 2 years FLT experience.
- You must be able to communicate in English to an excellent standard and understand any instructions given.
- You must have basic computer literacy.
- You must be able to commit to the working rota which includes weekends.
- You will be supplied with full PPE required for the job.
If you are looking for long term work and available to start asap, please ring 07718475466 between 8.00 am and 5.00 pm