This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Our client works alongside large supermarkets throughout the UK and is looking for motivated Warehouse Operatives to join an expanding workforce at their site in Haydock.
No experience is required as full site training and induction will be given.
This position is regular and on - going and could lead to permanent work for the right candidate.
Location – Haydock Industrial Estate (WA11 area)
Working hours: - 4 On 4 Off,
Night shift 6pm-6am
- Working on a tray wash line, stacking dirty trays into the tray wash and ensuring the line runs smoothly.
- Unloading the machine and stacking the trays in correct order ready to be dispatched
- Working in teams to ensure targets and productivity is good
- General hygiene and warehousing duties
- You will be on your feet for long periods of time
- You will need safety boots and a Hi Vis vest. Must wear jeans or trousers, no hoodies allowed.
Benefits of the role:
- Regular on going work all year round due to nature of the site
- Full paid induction and training on your specific role
- Free parking
- Staff canteen
- Overtime opportunities
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!!