We are currently looking for motivated General Operatives to join our workforce at our client in Haydock.
No experience is required as full site training and induction will be given.
Benefits of the role:
- Regular on going work all year round due to nature of the site
- Additional hours available upon request
- Full paid induction and training on your specific role
- Free parking
- Immediate starts available
- 28 days paid leave available based on annual accurel
- Loading and unloading plasitc food trays onto a conveyor belt
- Ensuring all trays are stacked followig site processes
- Wrapping and moving stacked trays across the warehouse ready for redistribution
- Follow site H&S guidlines within a fast paced working environment
- Manual handling and heavy lifting is crucial in this position so please consider your physical fitness when applying for this position.
- Day Shift - 4 ON 4 OFF 6am-5pm
- Night shift - 4 ON 4 OFF 6pm-5am
Night Shift £8.72
Due to the company location the ideal candidate would either be local to the Haydock area or have their own means of transport.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a major blue chip company.
On going and can lead to a permanant position for the right candidate,