Regular Monday to Friday work for Class 1 HIAB drivers in Ramsbottom.
About the job
- Driving articulated vehicles with buliding materials. Unloading/loading with hiab/brick grab.
- Monday to Friday work
- Start times 5-6am
- 8 hours per shift guaranteed. Average shifts 10-12h.
- NO BREAKS DEDUCTED
- For the first 12 weeks : £12.63/h Basic, £16.80/h O/T paid after 48hrs weekly.
- After 12 weeks : £12.63/h Basic, £20.32/h O/T paid after 9.5hrs daily.
- A valid Category C E(Class 1) licence with a minimum of 24 months commercial driving experience.
- A valid Digital Tachograph & Driver CPC cards.
- A valid HIAB licence with experience. (Pref. ALLMI) (Expired licence might be acceptable depending on experience)
- No more than 6 minor points (No IN/DR/DD for insurance purposes).
- A good knowledge of WTD
- A good knowledge of UK road & motorway networks
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and on the phone
- Takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service
If interested in this opportunity, please send your CV over or call on 0161 749 7389 option 3 and speak to our driving team