This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
We are require Loaders to work out of our client in the Gorton area
- The work involves following a bin wagon and putting bins on the back and returning back to the pavement
- You will also be driver assessed so you can also drive caged vehicles if required
- This work is based on a temporary assignment but could become permanent for the right candidate
- The working week is Monday to Friday predominantly but overtime may be available.
- Start time is 06:30. Somedays you can be done early, although somedays you may be full days or later dependant on the daily work/issues etc
- Experience within the Waste Recycling industry is advantageous however, full training will be given. The induction is paid after 40 hours of completed work.
- Pay Rate: £9 to £9.70 per hour
- You are required to be physically fit as your duties will include loading, and can be walking upto 15km per day
- Registration will take place immediately on site With a potential immediate start after induction.
Please apply with CV or call Anneliese on 07483 915124