This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
We are require Loaders with full driving licences to work out of our client in the Gorton area
The work involves following a bin wagon and putting bins on the back and returning back to the pavement
You will also be driver assessed so you can also drive caged vehicles if required
- This work is based on a temporary assignment but could become permanent for the right candidate
- The working week is Monday to Friday predominantly but overtime may be available.
- Start time is 06:30. Somedays you can be done early, although somedays you may be full days or later dependant on the daily work/issues etc
- Experience within the Waste Recycling industry is advantageous however, full training will be given. The induction is paid after 40 hours of completed work.
- Pay Rate: £9 to £9.70 per hour
- You are required to be physically fit as your duties will include loading, and can be walking upto 15km per day
- Registration will take place immediately on site With a potential immediate start after induction.
Please apply with CV or call Anneliese on 07483 915124