Established in 1986, our customer is a manufacturer of household cleaning products, baby lotions, baby wipes and healthcare product across 2 sites which are both in easy reach of one another.
Job Location: Oldham
Standard Pay Rate: £22,000p/a
Working Hours: Days
Days of Work: Monday to Thursday Longer hours or Monday to Friday shorter hours
About the role
We are looking for a Scheduling Coordinator for our production site based in Oldham Oldham. We are looking for someone from a manufacturing/production background.
Specific areas of responsibility
- Determine production plan requirements for in-house processes
- Liaise with Factory managers to ensure optimum planning
- Update Sage (business system) to ensure accurate stock figures at all time.
- Ensure BOMs are correct prior to updating Sage with production. BOM = Bill of materials – is a list of all raw materials for the products
- Support the BRC processes and matching of paperwork for traceability and goods in / out and approval for passing for payment/ invoicing. BRC = manufacturing to the supplier/ retailers processes to achieve retail standards
- Complete the Certificate of analysis matching where required prior to or post goods being delivered. Certificate of Analysis (C of A) is to check the product meets the specification – is to do with Quality Assurance
- Progress chase bespoke /made to order requirements through production and liaise with Customers on details as required.
- Prepare necessary goods out paperwork and arranging transport with hauliers.
You must have experience in all of the above to be considered for this role.