Order Picker / Packer Days
Working for a leading trade supplier to the UK and Ireland’s kitchen and bedroom industry, offering a vast range of doors, accessories and components to trade customers for almost 30 years! Priding themselves on the exceptional service and solutions they offer.
Easy to reach location via Bus, Tram or Road, (Close to the M60)
Job Location: Denton (M34 area)
Standard Pay Rate: £8.72 per hour
Working Hours: 40 Hours Per Week 08.30 am - 17.00 pm
Days of Work: Various
About the role
We are looking for a Order Picker working from manual pick sheets. Picking large and heavy kitchen components.
- Order Picking from manual pick sheets. packing and loading
- Checking details
- Ensure all goods are put away/removed from the correct locations.
- Picking large and heavy kitchen components
- General warehouse duties
- Work to deadlines
What we need from you
- General experience of working in a Warehouse environment
- Must be happy lifting heavy kitchen components
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to multi task and prioritise tasks.
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive.
- Be willing to ask for help when needed.
- Be a strong team player.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Safety boots and a Hi Vis vest required
- Clean modern, specious and well-appointed warehouse
- On site parking
- Weekly pay - Regular hours