Order Picker / Packer / Loader
Working for a leading trade supplier to the UK and Ireland’s kitchen and bedroom industry, offering a vast range of doors, accessories and components to trade customers for almost 30 years! Priding themselves on the exceptional service and solutions they offer.
Easy to reach location via Bus, Tram or Road
Job Location: Oldham (OL4 area)
Standard Pay Rate: £8.72 per hour
Working Hours: 40 Hours Per Week, 06.00 am - 14.00pm
Days of Work: Various
About the role
We are looking for a Order Picker / Packer / Loader working from manual pick sheets. Picking large and heavy kitchen components then packing and loading them as required.
- Order Picking goods, packing and loading
- Checking details / Able to work at speed
- Picking large and heavy kitchen components
- Ensuring all goods are put away / removed from the correct locations
- General warehouse duties
What we need from you
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in an Order Picking / Packing environment
- Must be happy lifting heavy kitchen components
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to multi task and prioritise tasks / Working to deadlines.
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive.
- Be willing to ask for help when needed.
- Be a strong team player.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Safety boots and a Hi Vis vest required
- Clean modern, specious and well-appointed warehouse
- On site parking
- Weekly pay - Regular hours