Kingdom Recruitment (Acting as a recruitment business) are recruiting a number of Covid Marshalls on behalf of a prestigious client in the YO8 are of Selby.
Easy to reach location - By Bus / Free On site car park.
Job Location: Drax Power Station, Selby, North Yorkshire, YO8 8PJ
Standard Pay Rate: £10.00-£10.50 per hour - Weekly pay
Working Hours: 12 hour shifts
Days of Work: 4 Days on, 4 days off rota 06:00-18:00 or 18:00-06:00
About the role
Working on a secure site in Selby
- Working in designated areas such as break areas, walk ways etc, you will be required to provide social distancing/Covid policing patrols.
- Must be able to challenge people onsite who do not follow the site Covid rules.
- Must pass a comprehensive site induction
What we need from you
- Must be self-motivated and a willingness to learn.
- Working on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Must have good verbal Communication skills.
- English Speaking
- Site operates a clean-shaven policy. RPE must fit correctly. Goatees may be allowed as long as they do not hinder the correct fitting of said dust masks. If you have a beard for religious or medical reasons you must provide a letter from your Doctor or place of worship.
- Great Communicator
- Follow instructions
- Physically Fit – patrolling on foot required
- Must be comfortable with challenging persons on site for not complying to Covid regulations on site
In return, you can expect:
- Full time work
- Free Parking
- Free uniform
- Be part of a fantastic Team