An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s largest and most successful Security and Facilities Management Companies as Payroll Administrator, working at the Company’s head office in Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside.
You will need to have previous experience in a payroll.
Salary: £30,000.00 per annum.
What the role is:
As Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of payroll and ensure all aspects of payroll are dealt with in compliance with legislation and in a timely manner.
What we need from you - skill base requirements:
The successful Payroll Administrator will have previous experience in payroll and be willing to enter an environment where they will be tested through the high demand of the role. A high level of problem solving and attention to detail will be crucial. In house experience in a high volume payroll environment - this is essential!
- Knowledge of all aspects of payroll processing and HMRC/legislative requirements.
- Strong organisation, planning and time management skills with high attention to detail and an ability to plan and prioritise to meet timescales and deadlines
- Problem solving skills/ability to deal with all payroll challenges as they arise.
- Experience working with ADP or a similar payroll provider an advantage
What you will be doing and how to achieve success
- Running payroll from start to finish
- Working with ADP to process monthly payroll for 2,500 employees
- Dealing with queries for SMP, SSP, TAX & NI
- Handling of payroll queries for employees and direct line managers
- Processing starters and leavers
- Completing routine payroll data entry on systems
- Attachment of earnings process
- Auto-Enrolment and Pension assessment including submissions to the workplace pension scheme
- Processing confidential data and applying updates
- Ensuring the verification and validation of data
Job conditions include:
- Standard hours 40 per week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with additional hours as the job may at times require;
- On-site parking;
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.