Our client is a leading manufacturer of high-end quality beds and mattresses. They are looking to recruit a team of experienced operatives.
Easy to reach location via Bus, Tram or Road, with free onsite parking available.
Job Location: Ashton-under-Lyne
Pay Rates: £10.00 p/h - Weekly pay
Hours: 40 hours per week plus
Days of Work: Sunday to Thursday
Hours of Work: Sunday 23:00 pm - 06:00 am & Monday to Thursday 22:00 pm - 06:00 am
About the role
We are recruiting for experienced Production Operatives to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment based in Ashton Under Lyne. There are a variety of production roles within the company which are set out below.
- Mattress Line – Working on a Mattress production line as part of a team placing layers of foam and other materials onto the mattress. This is a fast paced physically demanding role.
- Adhesive Line – Supervising the adhesive levels throughout the production line and filling reservoirs.
- Box Line – Constructing large cardboard boxes to contain the mattresses. Removing filled box from the end of the production line, sealing box and palletising.
- Loading & Unloading wagons
What we need from you
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to multi task and prioritise tasks.
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive.
- Be willing to ask for help when needed.
- Be a strong team player.
- Previous proven experience working in a production/manufacturing environment preferred
- Parking / Canteen / Regular shifts
- Safety Boots & Hi Vis jacket must be worn at all times