This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
We are recreuting on behalf of our client for a Purchasing Administrator based in Denton Greater Manchester.
Working Hours: Mondayo to Friday 40 Hours Per Week
- Various data entry and administration tasks.
- To take ownership of the stock replenishment systems across the purchasing team. Reviewing the MRP system, creating purchase orders and ensuring these are received on time and in full.
- Ensuring stock availability and supplier performance KPI’s are met and exceeded.
- Ensuring the department follows SOP’s and that the team are compliant across all areas
- Ensuring that deadlines are met and that all administrative work is diarised and actioned whilst working closely with other members of the team
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders via e mail and telephone.
- Liaise with both UK and European suppliers to ensure the timely and complete delivery of purchase orders
- Review and manage supplier performance against SLA’s.
- Continual housekeeping of the purchase order system
- Updating/maintaining accurate information on the computer system, including due dates, price files and setting up new item codes
- Other ad hoc duties as required as direct by the line manager or Senior Management.
- Production and analysis of reports
- Electronic filing of documents
- An excellent understanding of administration requirements in a busy, fast paced environment
- Strong administration skills
- Good MS office skills, especially in Excel
- Strong time management and highly organised
- Good communicator with interpersonal skills
- Possess a conscientious and methodical approach to work
- Analytical with good attention to detail
Work experience/Educational requirements
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent), to include English and Maths
- Extensive experience in an administrative role
- Experience of working within the KBB industry
- Knowledge of MRP systems