Sales Office Administrator
Working for our client who is a leading manufacturer and distributor of boilers and Water Heating Systems.
Easy to reach location - By Bus / Free On site car park.
Job Location: Normanton (WF10 area) Moving to Pontefract later in the year
Standard Pay Rate: £10.58 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Days of Work: Monday - Friday hours to be confirmed
About the role
Our organisation is seeking a dynamic, proactive person to join our growing team. You will aid in all aspects of processing orders and general administration duties in a busy and expanding office.
The successful applicant will also be responsible for:
- Communicating with customers via email and telephone.
- Ensuring sales order details are correct and prices current
- Supporting the sales team
- Providing general administrative support to the office.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Processing customer orders, including system entry, pricing, and filing.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure the smooth running of the sales department.
- Maintaining accurate customer records including price lists, purchase orders, providing proof of deliveries, copy paperwork and POS literature when required.
- Maintain good working relationships with customers by helping to resolve issues and providing a high standard of customer service in general.
- Answer sales calls, provide product information and quotes over email and telephone, use the photocopier.
Experience / qualifications:
- Previous experience in a busy sales office environment and/or administration would be advantageous.
- IT literate, a high standard of verbal and written communication with an eye for accuracy and detail.
- Good time management and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Job Type: Full-time