This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to work for our Deepcar based client.
Summary of the Maintenance Engineer position:
- The pay: £16 PH
- The Location: Deepcar.
- The Hours: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30
- The Job: Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- The Person: Must be a mechanical biased fitter. Electrical experience is a bonus. FLT licence is essential.
- The benefits: Immediate Start, friendly team atmosphere, and onsite parking.
Interested? Apply now, or look at the full Maintenance Engineerjob description…
A successful Maintenance Engineer might/must have:
- Be a mechanical biased fitter with good all-round experience.
- Electrical experience is advantageous, but not essential.
- Must have an FLT licence.
- Must be able to drive due to location, or live local to the area.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team or as an individual.
- Must have the ability to use own initiative to complete tasks accurately.
Daily duties of a Maintenance Engineer include:
- Work screw conveyors, bucket elevators and rotary driers.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
- Responding to breakdowns.
- Diagnosing faults.
- Repairing equipment.
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment, modifications and new installations.
- Working in a dusty environment.
Benefits of the Maintenance Engineer position:
- A friendly team atmosphere.
- Training available.
- Onsite parking.
- Immediate start.
- Weekly pay.
If you are interested in becoming a Maintenance Engineer, please click Apply Now!