WE HAVE IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE!!
Our client works alongside large supermarkets throughout the UK and is looking for motivated Warehouse Operatives to join an expanding workforce at their site in Sherburn-in-Elmet.
No experience required as full site training and induction will be given.
Due to the location of the site you will need to live local or have your own transport
Location - Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds (LS25 area)
Working hours: - 4 On 4 Off, Average of 40 hours per week 06.00 - 18.00 or on a adhoc basis
- Working in a fast paced physically demanding environment.
- Working on the tray wash line, stacking dirty trays into the tray wash and ensuring the line runs smoothly.
- Unloading the machine and stacking the trays in correct order ready to be dispatched.
- Working in teams to ensure targets and productivity are met.
- General hygiene and warehousing duties.
- You will be on your feet for long periods of time.
- You will need safety boots and a Hi Vis vest. Must wear jeans or trousers, no hoodies allowed.
Benefits of the role:
- Regular on going work all year round due to nature of the site
- Full paid induction and training on your specific role
- Free parking
- Staff canteen
- Overtime opportunities