This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
WE HAVE IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE!!
Our client works alongside large supermarkets throughout the UK and is looking for motivated Warehouse Operatives to join an expanding workforce at their site in Sherburn-in-Elmet.
No experience required as full site training and induction will be given.
Due to the location of the site you will need to live local or have your own transport
Location - Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds (LS25 area)
Working hours: - 4 On 4 Off, Average of 40 hours per week 06.00 - 18.00 or 18:00 - 06:00 (we are flexible on start times to accommodate public transport)
Day Pay rate: £9.96ph
Night Pay Rate: £11.77ph
- Working in a fast paced physically demanding environment.
- Working on the tray wash line, stacking dirty trays into the tray wash and ensuring the line runs smoothly.
- Unloading the machine and stacking the trays in correct order ready to be dispatched.
- Working in teams to ensure targets and productivity are met.
- General hygiene and warehousing duties.
- You will be on your feet for long periods of time.
- You will need safety boots and a Hi Vis vest. Must wear jeans or trousers, no hoodies allowed.
Benefits of the role:
- Regular on going work all year round due to nature of the site
- Full paid induction and training on your specific role
- Free parking
- Staff canteen
- Overtime opportunities