This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
We are looking for a number of Class 2 Drivers to work for one of their prestigious clients in the St Helens area.
- 1 on days 4am start (poss. temp to perm for the right candidate.)
- 3 on back shift 14:00 start ( temp to perm for the right candidate )
- Based on being a day or afternoon driver you will be Guaranteed 9 hour days working Monday to Friday
- Drivers with previous experience on RO RO’s and bulk carry vehicles and trade waste etc usually preferred however drivers with the right attitude will be considered as full training will be given
- You will be fully inducted and driver assessed along with 3 days training on the road with an assessor (paid)
- Days - £10.55 flat rate
- Back Shift £12.66 whole shift (finishing before midnight)
- Back Shift £13.18 whole shift (finishing after midnight)
Self – Employed drivers are also welcome
To apply for the role Please forward CV’s to Anneliese.email@example.com
Would suit Drivers with a good work approach, a good ‘can do ‘ attitude and Drivers who can work as part as a team and on their own
You Must have had your Class 2 licence for a minimum of two years, and no more than 6 points. Full CPC and a digital tachograph Card