This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Kingdom Recruitment is currently looking for a Labourer for a well-established global hygiene and health company based in Trafford Park
The right candidate must be flexible towards shifts and be able to work day shift and night shift when required
The hours of work
- Days from 6.30 till 18.30
- Nights from 18.30 till 6.30
The shifts are 12 hours
The position would be ideal for someone who can work only two, three days a week.
The rate of pay is £9.09/hr
- Working within a busy paper manufacturer
- Slabbing and scrapping of defect product
- Punctual and reliable to fulfil shift
- Able to organise and prioritise workload
- Able to work days and nights
- Complying with all site safety rules
- Responsible for area standards and general housekeeping
- The role will include an onsite induction and training
If you are looking for lwork and available to start asap, please leave your CV or ring 07718475466