Warehouse - COVID Marshall
Our client is a leading supplier of Football shirts, kits plus various other sportswear.
Location: Middleton (M24 area)
Pay: £9.00 per hour Days, £10.00 per hour Nights.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week OT, Monday - Friday 06.30 - 14.00 or 14.30 – 22.00. Sunday - Thursday 22.30 - 06.00.
Days: Monday to Friday / Sunday - Thursday
Easy to reach location via Bus or road with Free Parking available.
The role of the COVID Marshal is to support the management team in ensuring that COVID-19 measures and rules are followed.
The role will vary from marshalling large groups of employees safely when required to patrolling areas to ensure measures are followed.
It will also include monitoring entrances/exits, monitoring temperature screening and handing out PPE.
- To ensure a safe working environment (in relation to COVID) for all employees.
- To report all non-compliances to the appropriate manager so that they can be rectified.
- To act as a point of knowledge for all employees in regards to social distancing rules and PPE requirements.
- To suggest improvements to any COVID measures to the appropriate manager when found.
- Monitor entrances as employees start work including monitoring temperature screening, asking employees if they have symptoms and handing out PPE where appropriate.
- Monitor smoking/break areas to ensure measures are still being followed during break times.
- Ensuring PPE stocks are kept at the right levels in the respective areas. This includes filling up sanitiser stations before they run out.
- Patrol the manufacturing areas to ensure employees are following COVID measures such as wearing face masks and keeping the correct distance from each other.
- Regularly check in with local senior managers/supervisors to update on any potential improvements.
- Must be able to challenge people onsite who do not follow the site Covid rules
What we need from you
- Must be self-motivated and a willingness to learn.
- Working on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Must have good verbal Communication skills.
- English Speaking
- Great Communicator
- Follow instructions
- Physically Fit – patrolling on foot required / Safety Boots
- Must be comfortable with challenging persons on site for not complying to Covid regulations on site
- Free Parking
- Staff canteen
- Weekly Pay