Working for our client who is a leading manufacturer and distributor of boilers and Water Heating Systems.
Easy to reach location - By Bus / Free On site car park.
Job Location: Normanton (WF10 area)
Standard Pay Rate: £8.91 per hour - Weekly pay (Overtime £13.08 per hour) Plus £50 per week shift bonus
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Days of Work: Monday to Thursday 2pm-11.30pm Friday 10am- 3:30pm
About the role
Working in the warehouse this job involves
- Moving stock around the warehouse.
- Ensuring that products are ready for distribution.
- Fitting parts to boilers
- Moving large items around the warehouse.
- Ensuring that boilers are ready to be distributed.
- Picking and packing of smaller products.
- Need to be able to perform heavy lifting as this is a manual job.
What we need from you
- Must be self-motivated and a willingness to learn.
- Working on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Must have good verbal Communication skills.
- Previous warehouse experience
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Composite safety boots and a Hi Vis vest. Must wear jeans or trousers.
In return, you can expect:
- Full time Monday - Friday work
- Free Parking
- Staff canteen
- Career Development Opportunities with a fast growing company
- Be part of a fantastic Team