- 0161 484 3800
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Role: Full time
Location: Milton Keynes (MK17 8EW)
Salary: £10.80 per hour (days) to £11.80 per hour (nights) OT between £16.20 - £21.60 per hour
Shifts: Morning, days & nights. Full flexibility required.
Please note – Due to location this role requires you to have your own transport. It is not accessible by public transport.
Would you like to work for one of the worlds leading online retailer?
Kingdom Recruitment are recruiting for temporary Warehouse Operatives to assist our client throughout their busiest time of the year, with the possibility of turning into a full-time permanent position.
Our client consults on a regular basis with health & medical experts to ensure all their sites are Covid secure. The health & well-being of all their employees are paramount.
As a Temporary Warehouse Operative, you will be working on various delivery centres and sorting stations. Your tasks could include;
This role involves the following physical requirements on a daily basis;
• Standing and/or walking for long periods of between 4 and 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts upto 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching for 4 to 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts upto 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Pushing and pulling product up to 23kg in weight for between 4 and 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts upto 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
• Working on a secure mezzanine at a height of between 9 to 12 meters (equivalent to a 3 or 4 storey building)
• Regularly climbing and descending four flights of stairs safely
All employees must adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards set by your department.