Working for our client who is a leading manufacturer and distributor of boilers and Water Heating Systems.
Easy to reach location - By Bus / Free On site car park.
Job Location: Normanton (WF10 area)
Standard Pay Rate: £8.91 per hour - Weekly pay (Overtime £13.08 per hour)
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Days of Work: Monday - Thursday 7:30am-4.30pm Friday 7:30am-12.30pm
About the role
Working in the warehouse this job involves
- Stripping Cylinders and removing any components for recylcing
- Wrapping products ready for distribution
- Moving large items around the warehouse
- Ensuring that boilers are ready to be distributed
- Need to be able to perform heavy lifting as this is a manual job
Please note due to the nature of the job, this can be quite a dirty environment.
The ideal candidate
- Must be self-motivated and a willingness to learn
- Working on own initiative and as part of a team
- Must have good verbal Communication skills
- Previous warehouse experience
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Composite safety boots and a Hi Vis vest. Must wear jeans or trousers.
In return, you can expect:
- On going work Monday - Friday work
- Free Parking
- Staff canteen
- Career Development Opportunities with a fast growing company
- Be part of a fantastic Team