This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Working for our client who is a leading manufacturer and distributor of boilers and Water Heating Systems.
Easy to reach location - By Bus / Free On site car park.
Job Location: Normanton (WF10 area)
Standard Pay Rate: £8.91 per hour - Weekly pay (Overtime £13.08 per hour)
Days/Hours of Work: Monday - Thursday 7am-4.30pm Friday 7am-12.30pm
About the role
An exciting warehouse opportunity on a temp to perm basis, working for our client based in WF10 area.
- Making cylinders using various types of machinery
- Moving stock around the warehouse. Ensuring that products are ready for distribution.
- Wrapping products ready for distribution.
- Moving large items around the warehouse.
- Ensuring that boilers are ready to be distributed.
- Picking and packing of smaller products.
- Need to be able to perform heavy lifting as this is a manual job.
- Full training will be given to the right candidate
What we need from you
- Must be self-motivated and a willingness to learn.
- Working on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Must have good verbal Communication skills.
- Previous warehouse experience
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Composite safety boots and a Hi Vis vest. Must wear jeans or trousers.
In return, you can expect:
- Full time Monday - Friday work
- Free Parking
- Staff canteen
- Career Development Opportunities with a fast growing company
- Be part of a fantastic Team