- 0161 484 3800
We are currently looking for 7.5T Delivery drivers for a well-recognised client based in Wigan.
You will be required to work as part of a 2-man team delivering white goods to residential properties, therefore excellent customer service is a must. You will be responsible for making sure all delivery logs are signed and accounted for and the role will require you to be well presented, polite & courteous to a high standard at all times.
• The role will involve some heavy lifting
• The role will involve working as part of a 2-man home delivery team.
• This is a customer focused role not just a driving job, so excellent service skills are required
• Ensuring deliveries are made in a timely manner and in good condition. Some deliveries can require assembly
What we offer:
• You will be rotated between 4 – 5 days per week
• Start times: between 06:00 – 08:00
• Average shift length: 8 - 12hrs
• Valid 7.5 Licence, held for over 1 years
• Current and Valid CPC and Digi Tacho
• No more than 6 penalty points (no IN, DR or DD codes)
• Excellent level or English
• Physically fit
This role is temporary on-going, however it could be permanent for the right candidate.
To apply please phone 07717826436 or send your CV to email@example.com