This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
We are currently looking for Store person/admin assistant on an ongoing position for a well-established waste management company based in Wythenshawe.
3 days per week 9am-4pm
£9.01/h, weekly pay
- Receiving and checking all deliveries
- Ensure all stock is stored in the correct manner
- Liaise with suppliers and handle queries relating to delivery and stock discrepancies
- Keep a record of and report any frequent shortages or spare items
- Keep inventory management systems up to date
- Carry out regular stock takes
- Organise goods from the stores to the relevant departments as required
- Basic admin tasks to support on site administrator
- Candidates must be dependable, reliable and have a wiliness to learn.
- Candidates must have a positive, pro-active approach to working in a team environment along with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be able to work to a high standard in terms of quality and health & Safety.
- Experience working in a similar inventory or stock control role
- Strong administrational skills
- Computer literate