This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
We are currently recruiting for a waste management company, site based in Wythenshawe.
The position is an on going temporary role, however could lead to permanent work for the right candidate.
Site location: Wythenshawe (M22 area) - Accessible by public transport or by car - Onsite parking
Shift pattern: 4 On 4 Off, Nights 18.00 pm - 06.00 am.
Pay rate: £8.72 ph Plus Over Time after 46 hours £11.91 ph. Sunday & Bank Holidays £15.60 ph - weekly pay
- Working on the picking line, on the conveyor belt removing contamination materials.
- Recycling plastic and aluminium and/or working in the paper shed removing contamination of the floor.
Please be aware that as this is a waste management company, the working conditions and environment will by dirty and smelly.
- Regular Shift pattern for the right candidate
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay every Friday
- On site parking
- Changing rooms with shower facilities
- Self Motivation
- Excellent listening skills
- Reliability and punctuality
- Work as part of a team
- Safety boots required
- Experience in working in recycling preferred but not essential.